Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin
/
0 Comments
Who is Meghan Trainor? Honestly, I'm not a fan of Meghan because she appeared, at least for me, in the "online" environment quite recently. Well, she is an American singer-songwriter and record producer. She began singing at the age of 6 and songwriting at age 11. Her sound is predominantly bubblegum pop, blue-eyed soul, doo-wop and pop.
Trainor's personality has been described as "quirky," "feisty," "spunky" and "sassy".Popjustice wrote, "She has a very perky attitude and we would like to get drunk with her".
I think it's a little annoying song in the chorus, I think the video is quite good. Meghan Trainor's outfits denotes an original character. I can say that I like, even love, the color scheme used in the video, that pink and light blue. The theme of this song is a tastefully chosen but the chorus hurt less. The song makes you jump up or get silly running around like crazy.
Trainor's personality has been described as "quirky," "feisty," "spunky" and "sassy".Popjustice wrote, "She has a very perky attitude and we would like to get drunk with her".
I think it's a little annoying song in the chorus, I think the video is quite good. Meghan Trainor's outfits denotes an original character. I can say that I like, even love, the color scheme used in the video, that pink and light blue. The theme of this song is a tastefully chosen but the chorus hurt less. The song makes you jump up or get silly running around like crazy.
.jpg)